Working in teams often encounter obstacles and trigger conflict. Disputes can cause stress and decreased productivity for the people involved in it.
In order for a protracted conflict, follow the following steps to resolve conflict and awkwardness with colleagues, as quoted from eHow.
1. Speaking calmly, politely and rationally. Focus on the situation and the facts. Important to remember is not to spread the problems that occur with other colleagues.
2. Avoid body language, facial expressions and tone of voice that shows hostility. That stance is provocative greater. And be assertive not aggressive. Assertive behavior is behavior that reveal interpersonal emotions openly, honestly, firmly dam to the point in an attempt to achieve emotional freedom and be done with full confidence and polite.
3. Try to understand his position by listening to all the explanations colleagues who have problems with you, without interrupting.
4. Show enthusiasm when solving a problem with a colleague. You can recognize his ideas without having to approve. Suppose that by saying you understand her feelings, but also explain the intent and desires.
5. If the problem more difficult to solve, find the solution to facing your boss. Let the supervisor who helped menengahkan disputes.
6. Face the problems that occurred. Adjust your attitude with fellow troubled personality type. The longer you are getting to understand it and be able to interact with them more effectively.