Quite a lot of working mothers who entrust their children to the nanny. But sometimes choosing the correct and proper nanny can be dizzying. Here are tips on how to find a nanny for the children, as reported by eHow:
1. Choosing a child care provider in a hurry is not recommended. In search of caregivers, to find a suitable heart, takes time and precision. Go through all the processes that must be passed in selecting caregivers before making a decision.
2. Create a list of babysitters like what you want. This list can contain a variety of things such as:
– Are you looking for a nanny full time or part time?
– Does the sitter will stay at home or who can go home?
– What are the tasks the caregivers? Does he take care of the housework?
– How much salary you get paid?
– How old and how her family background?
– Skills and experience what it must have caregivers?
In addition to the above, you probably have your own list that can be added. If this is the question that is on the list is a mandatory requirement to the caregivers, Hold on to that. If it does not go find a suitable sitter list, do not give up.
3. Find a variety of sources that can give you a list of nanny agencies, if you intend to seek from the agency. Do not stick to one agency only. Register this agency can get from friends, the Internet or advertising. Make sure the nanny agency that does have a good reputation. Dig as much information as possible about the agency.
4. When you have selected the agency, once again, many-many are looking for information about the agency. First, ask first at the agency as to how they choose caregivers, the process is like, how do I check his background, how long the agency has been established and any other questions that you think need to ask it. If the agency of your choice seem lazy to answer your questions and cover-up, immediately find another agency.
5. After finally getting a nanny from the agency, do not rush to accept it. Interview the caregiver first. Ask your questions in the list that you created earlier.
6. Especially for family background, if it allows kroscek again the truth of the statement the caregivers. Also make sure you have a phone number and a copy of the family’s valid identity card.
7. If necessary, create an employment contract or letter of agreement with a baby sitter. This letter agreement may be useful if it turns out the nurse doing all kinds.